Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blow Out and Straightened

I have worn my curls for so long, I decided to attempt to flat iron it straight. My hair when straight is really soft and loves to curl back up when I sweat or get hot. So, currently its pulled back into a ponytail. I had to go get my ends trimmed because of a little heat damage, however it was time for a trim anyway.I used my Conair Infiniti blow dryer that has the comb on it and I borrowed my friends Chi to flatten my hair out. It did a good job, just that my ends were a bit frazzled(heat damage). I'm just lazy and don't want to curl my own hair, and now I'm disheartened about putting heat in it again. Basically, this post is to say find a really good heat protectant, if you intend to use heated tools in your hair. I learned that I really don't want to wear my hair straight right now, I mean that was the whole point of me going natural. Maybe I'll try again another time when I buy or make a good heat protector, or next time just do roller set under the dryer. I know that's still heat but it not the blow dryer then flat iron combination.Now off to wet my hair!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment