Sunday, December 18, 2011

Avocado Deep Conditoner Part 2: Recipe


I'm back with a recipe and a video that I found on YouTube. I really like the video, it is the best one I saw while I was searching for a recipe. Though I didn't use all the ingredients, I used some of them. I believe the recipe that I was shown at the hair group meeting required the same ingredients, but more oils I believe. The problem is I couldn't remember all the ones she used. Any who, what I used was a combo of what was in the video and what I got from the meeting. The ingredients: 2 large avocados, avocado oil, almond oil, rosemary essential oil, lavender essential oil, honey and mayo. I used my blender for this, a small spoon for the avocado and to stir when it got stuck or whatnot, and a regular size serving spoon for the mayo. Now, in the other recipes, I noticed they used eggs, which I forgot to put in this but it turned out fairly well, a much better upgrade to the runny green poo.I'm sorta of glad that I forgot the eggs because I think that is too much protein for my hair, and I don't think the curls like too much of that. Bu the way this batch had a more creamy firm consistency, and texture. It was much easier to put in my hair....Love it!!! It moisturized my hair so well, I think I'm going to attempt to use this as an after shampoo treatment to see how it does, just curious. I washed my hair with my shampoo I make and then followed that up with the Curls coconut conditioner, then I rubbed a little oil into my slightly damp hair and followed that up with some Shealoe, which I also made.As I've stated before I don't really measure what I make, sorry but you can use the recipe in the video as a guide, and also you can use other oils as well.


RESULTS: TA-DA!!

The Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment