Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Make yourself a priority

I have to at some point evaluate my life and make myself a priority. My mama was just diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes the other day after going days with symptoms of excessive thirst, vision deterioration and constant need to pee. My brother has high blood pressure and my aunt does, too. My grandma also had high blood pressure and was diagnosed with renal disease about two years before she passed away. I have been told by my doctor that my vitatmin D is low, though I feel that directly correlates with my work schedule. I work late nights and am usually sleep during the day, so not much sun for me. Basically looking at my family history, I have no desire to go through what they are going through, especially when I can take precautions to at least prevent it. 
Somewhere along my journey, I lost track of my weight and eating habits. I can't pinpoint exactly when the weight got completely out of hand but I do know that when I started taking contraceptives my body began to change and so did my eating I suppose, though I believe what I was inhaling was the same types of foods. Needless to say I weigh a lot, and people will continue to say, "you look good, I can't tell you weigh that much" or "No you don't". How can they know what I myself see on the scale or in pictures. So, how can I fix this? By making it a priority to understand my relationship with food and exercise. I am so not a gym person but I do have a gym membership, I just need to make a plan to go to it. It is my goal to become more educated on the types of foods that I need and how they will interact with my body. Hopefully, in time I will come back with news of better healthier me.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks to your articles provide useful information for visitors to your site, you can also visit our site on free software.



BlueStacks App Player


Xender Apk 2019


Google Earth 2019

Post a Comment