Monday, July 25, 2011

Definition?

Who am I? Where do I belong? What should I do with my life? These all questions among many that run in my mind. I just don't see where I fit in this world. Now, I'm not suicidal or anything. I just can't seem to figure what of the many things that interest me and that I am capable of is really what I should do. I went to school twice, the first time I got my degree in Journalism and the second time my degree as a Librarian. I like to bake, music(hearing people sing), dance and photography. I'm sitting here trying to think of a moment when I felt something, happy I guess. All that comes to mind is being on the football field in front of thousands of fans performing during the half-time show. Going natural has given me a new found freedom, it's just my uncertainty about what to do with it. Maybe the fact that I'm about to be thirty in a few weeks is getting to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment