Monday, December 12, 2011

Avocado Deep Conditioner

Some weeks ago I went to my first natural hair group, and I felt that it was very helpful. I learned about other natural and transitioning ladies trials and triumphs but my favorite part was the homemade products demos. I diligently wrote down everything as I love learning new things and I love mixing. Well, I tried it, though the lady was putting a lot of different things in it, somehow I lost track and must not have written it down. So, when I went to make it my stuff turned out like green poo, however my hair was so moisturized. I admit I didn't want to wash it out afterwards, but I did. I am going to try it out again before I post a recipe, though that means I either have to ask for it again or come up with my own. Hmmmm, my own sounds good, well I'll think about it. Till next post whenever that will be as I have been devoting most of my time to my other blog but I am going to make an effort to post more to this one. Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment