Thursday, September 9, 2010

Shea Moisture Products

I recently tried the Shea Moisture African Black Soap shampoo, conditioner and intensive scalp elixir. I also tried the Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque. So, what I did may have been bad, I took out my sew in and just washed my hair, a friend of mine said I should have combed out my hair first, however I never did that before when I've had braids. So, my review of these products may be you know a bit negativo, hopefully I don't have the same situation next time. Basically my hair was a tangled mess afterwards, any way on to the products. The shampoo is really thick, however it doesn't really lather up very well, but it cleaned my hair great. I have dandruff so usually, my hair itches a few days after I shampoo, so this stuff is good. The conditioner honestly wasn't that great, it seemed watery to me.Now, the scalp elixir is GREAT!! I did not care too much for the masque, it was sort of thin to me and smelled too much like perfume for me. My hair however was nice after I took a blower dryer to help me get the knots out...OUCH!!! Head was tender for a few days. Overall, I spent $40 bucks on these products at Target, so I will continue to use them and I'm going to try them out on my cousins hair, and see what the results will be for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment