Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rocking My First Fro!

I finally washed out the roller set that I'd had for two weeks, and tried out some new products along the way. Since funds are low, I only bought the Curls cleanser and conditioner from Target. I must say these products smell so good I want to eat them, but I didn't. So first I washed my hair with the cleanser, it doesn't really lather and not sure it's supposed to. After cleansing my hair, I used the coconut conditioner, which made my hair feel so soft. I then rinsed this out and used Aphogee leave-in conditioner, olive oil and rubbed raw Shea butter into my hair. I started to do a twist out but got lazy and it was almost 3 a.m in the morning when I decided to do this process, but alas my hair was and still is soft to touch. I did attempt to rock my bought Afro ponytail but my hair wouldn't go into a ponytail for me to do that and I realized I probably should have done the twist out. What did I do instead? Well, I plopped two thin black headbands on my head and went to church.

0 comments:

Post a Comment